The mobility studies developed at Mobility by Cycling Friendly aim to meet the requirements of the Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda:
1. Representing an improvement in health of the population affected by mobility within the urban space.
2. Contributing to gender equality day by day where the differences between men and women in mobility are seen.
3. Ensuring the best mobility options for citizens.
4. Reducing air and noise pollution, reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
5. Improving road safety within the urban area.
6. Contributing to the environmental improvement of the area.